Artists Choose Artists is the Parrish Art Museum’s juried exhibition open to artists working in all media and living on the East End of Long Island. Seven distinguished artists serve as jurors, each selecting two artists for the exhibition, which also includes the work of the jurors. Artists Choose Artists encourages fellowship among today's expanded, multi-generational network of artists and demonstrates the diversity of contemporary creative practice.
Read the press release here.
- Dinah Maxwell Smith and RJT Haynes, selected by Tina Barney
- Garrett Chingery and Saskia Friedrich, selected by Lynda Benglis
- Suzanne Anker and Ben Butler, selected by Donald Lipski
- Jackie Black and Marianne Weil, selected by Tony Oursler
- Anne Bae and Monica Banks, selected by Jorge Pardo
- Bill Komoski and Toni Ross, selected by Cindy Sherman
- Karin Waisman and Almond Zigmund, selected by Leo Villareal